D16 Goes Premium

I am going to try an experiment at the shop. I think you can put in for a premium tag in the draw and get your A22 tag as your second deer tag OTC.

Im interested to see how that turns out NBK. I hope it works but dont think it will. From what the book says restricted tags cant be purchased as a second tag if you have a pending drawing app. Please let us know what happens.

Bump

I'm having a hard time understanding the regs for D16, was wondering if anyone could help clarify.

If D16 didn't sell out , I can buy this over the counter?

I already have an AO tag but I'm confused wether it's any good for D16.

thanks in advance,

82toydude said:
Bump

I'm having a hard time understanding the regs for D16, was wondering if anyone could help clarify.

If D16 didn't sell out , I can buy this over the counter?

I already have an AO tag but I'm confused wether it's any good for D16.

thanks in advance,

AO tag is good for any D zone, including D-16............D-16 sold out this year after August 2nd.

Thanks.

Just read in the other thread about it selling out.......

I am happy that I can still just with the bow!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu