d16 tag

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
what is going on with the fish and game, I tried to purchase a D16 tag on line and the app wouldn't except my birthday date it said it was invalid date I have had this same birthday since 1943 so I guess I have been wrong for a few years. I was told that there were 600 plus D16 tags left over as of last Sun. I phoned the purchase tag phone number ans was told they were all sold out, what the F------- with all the rule changes why hunt in the state any more, but that what they want

I've got a d16 tag, this is my first year deer hunting and I'm extremely green. if you are willing to teach a newbie, I'd be glad to go out with you and hunt on my tag.

Pete, fate smiled on me today in the form of a very good friend who helped me get a tag before they sold out. I'd be honored to go out with you in D16 and if we get a buck, you can take half of it.
PS when are we shooting again?

Yep Pete......If Mark wouldn't posted something, I probably would've missed out too.....My 1st tag was a A-22 as well.

Last edited:
I try to help those with the flip phones.....

I learned when the SD tags were selling out a few years ago to be on the ball at 8am sharp. Now the only thing that screws me up is all the special youth rules

I try to help those with the flip phones.....
That's very generous Mark. Hey Steve, word has it that the Democrats want to extend the ADA to include people with flip phones, so more help could be on the way.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu