D16 - They do exist....

Had my first encounter with a set of glowing eyes on opening morning last week. Me and my buddy were on a trail and I just happened to scan to the left where it's more of an open area with trees and some deadfall and spotted them. You can see it make 2 slow blinks and stared at us for about 15 seconds then disappeared. The fact that they seemed large even at 60 yds led us to believe it was a cat. We stood there for a good 20min trying to scan the area with our headlamps but then grey light started to hit and we kept moving..just kept checking our 6 as we made our way down the trail. Heard from a lady who lives in the area that fish and game had trapped a big lion on her neighbor's property and warned her last year about a mom and 2 cubs over in the area that I have been hunting.

yea seen on news tonight that they say that the mountain lions are going extinct in California. Typical "Demoncrat" uneducated idiots. With all the wild fires it will push them into the populated areas and when they start attacking children then they will still say there extinct and that humans en-couched on there area.

Reactions: sportyg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu