D16 Tomorrow

Good Luck guys!!! I will be out there on my first D16 fully committed hunt ;-). Most of all I will be enjoying the new country I will be hunting in, very different from my desert zone. Now I won't have to worry to much about desert tweekers but keep an eye for mountain kitty.

I will be there!! Bow hunting though. Anyone know of any available camps? Everything looks booked. I haven't hunted during the General Season in Cali. I heard its a zoo. Anyone want to share some good location details? I dont might hiking. Everyone be safe out there.

I will be there!! Bow hunting though. Anyone know of any available camps? Everything looks booked. I haven't hunted during the General Season in Cali. I heard its a zoo. Anyone want to share some good location details? I dont might hiking. Everyone be safe out there.
Lol

Reactions: JakeSCH
33.097777,-116.994923

This spot has lots of animals but is kind of a zoo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lake Hernshaw campground is available.....Good luck everyone.

33.097777,-116.994923

This spot has lots of animals but is kind of a zoo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My buddy came back to his truck around 10 am in that lot to the sheriffs harassing him and his dad. Saying it is not legal to hike on the pct to get to the blm!!! It was a madhouse in my usual spot today. Today was the first time seeing other hunters in my spot and there was 6 of them!! Lol had to go to plan b

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu