D16 trail cam video

davetheslave

May 17, 2014
Hey guys here's some decent video from one of my trail cams near Ramona Im d16. This is one of the better bucks I am hoping to get a shot at during archery season! If you are a d16 hunter, ad have 2015 bucks on cam, post them here! I love seeing what out beautiful zone is growing out there.https://vimeo.com/135582190

Very nice...........Lush & green............ ;)

From a couple of days ago..... ;D

Attachments

• 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    447.1 KB · Views: 72
We know he's in the bottom of the wash and there's a small amount of Tuleys I'm going on a hike

D16hunter said:
There's no deer near ramona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good one. Either you don't want people to know there's deer in prime deer country orrrr you really think there's no deer near Ramona.

D16hunter said:
There's no deer near ramona

Ok I lied and if that's public I think I know the area I can only think of one such place that could have tuleys right now near ramona

davetheslave said:
Hahaha also "near Ramona" is a big area ;)
Trust me I live up here I know the area pretty damn well give me a few days and I can have the potential areas all mapped out

Sdbirds said:
We know he's in the bottom of the wash and there's a small amount of Tuleys I'm going on a hike
lol. "Out in the tules", as they say

I like the responses so far! D16hunter seems legit so I'll send people to another part of the county. Here's a good pic from "Julian area" from last winter. enjoy!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438885411.759355.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438885411.759355.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 272
I will be out there this weekend to check up on that guy for you. ;)
Don't leave your cameras out there mine have already been stolen by someone out there!

Moe Terboat said:
I will be out there this weekend to check up on that guy for you. ;)
Don't leave your cameras out there mine have already been stolen by someone out there!

Moe thanks for the feedback. That sucks about your cams being stolen! Do you use lockboxes an cables?

davetheslave said:
I like the responses so far! D16hunter seems legit so I'll send people to another part of the county. Here's a good pic from "Julian area" from last winter. enjoy!!!
Nice one the Julian area has a ton of wildlife the only thing I don't like about it is it's mostly on private and there's way to many hunters. I counted 100 hunters in that General area on the opener 4 years ago.

I didn't have a lock box on the one that got stolen. Also I only had it up for 4 days and came back to see it was gone. My other camera out there had a small little 2x2 on it. There are deer out there but by season the deer head to high ground leaving those valleys full of people. Hard place to hunt. There is a great spot out there that is an amazing deer spot but I hate doing the hike by myself. So if you ever want to go to the hike with me I am willing to go out there and show you the spot.

Been hunting the area for years there are no deer there on public land, I just go for the camping... :p

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu