Dad shot while camping with his girls - Malibu

That SUCKS, I dont know what else to say. ive been to that camping area. (not camping) Its mostly hipters and families. i didnt see much in the way of bad guys or gang types.

I hope they catch whoever did it. My condolences to their family.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

There is a lot of crazy people living and traveling from camping site to camp site. When I say crazy I mean sick disturbing people. In northern California once you leave city limits and get into the woods they have communities of some disturbing individuals. Lots of drug use, and alcohol.. Who knows what else..

There is a lot of crazy people living and traveling from camping site to camp site. When I say crazy I mean sick disturbing people. In northern California once you leave city limits and get into the woods they have communities of some disturbing individuals. Lots of drug use, and alcohol.. Who knows what else..

Kinda like what we have here in the Slab City area, nobody really knows who is who and what they might have done in the past. I've seen some crazy shizz out in them places.

Kinda like what we have here in the Slab City area, nobody really knows who is who and what they might have done in the past. I've seen some crazy shizz out in them places.
Yes sir. Slab city was real bad in the 80s and early 90s. It was more like meth city... I grew up in Westmorland. Niland was methed out as well. I left the valley in 93.

Slab City back in the 70's was the hot spot for snowbirds....Pretty much a government $hit hole these days.

Repent brothers...………..:innocent:

.IMG_8987.JPGIMG_8985.JPGIMG_8990.JPGIMG_8994.JPGIMG_8984.JPG

Reactions: Goyaałé
@ilovesprig exactly what the camps are like in Northern California a cesspool of drugs that the government feeds and allows

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu