Daystate Wolverine R High Powered .25 Jack Hunt

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey guys, I made it out for a few days before the Cottontail opener and saw a TON of off limit bunnies. I had the new Daystate Wolverine R High Powered .25 that I had to field review. Marley and I spent three days filming and hiked a total of 14 miles in that time, saw a few deer, ton of Cottontail and a Bobcat. We ended up with a total of 6 Jackrabbits with the furthest kill at 146 yards using the .25 Wolverine. The weather was a bit cool the first day but the 2nd and 3rd were just plain brutal. We did encounter a Rattlesnake that was coiled up in a sagebrush at about waist height, kinda strange and had never seen that before. Makes me much more aware when hiking in the thick stuff. Here are a few photographs of our trip as well as the finished video review I did for Airguns Of Arizona and Daystate. Was a great successful few days, not bad for a bb gun eh? lol Can't wait to get out and do a Cottontail hunt soon for my birthday!

N8QEpM6.jpg

Daystate Wolverine R HP .25/ MTC Viper Pro 5-30x50

zbcN7lJ.png

Marley and I headed away from camp

OiAH5lt.png

6eXsMeB.png

LUBuspC.png

ool1ulX.jpg

YPq34wA.png

WzufxgE.png

tafdxJi.png

YrOu0C9.jpg

Here is the video review, feel free to fast forward through all the boring crap.

Dang Crossman , good shooting brother. Looks like Marley had good time..
I seen gopher snakes climb high trees after rats, and squirrels.
Never seen a rattle snake do that.
Keep vigilant, and stay safe out there. Thanks for the review and report.

Dana,

Another great write-up & video....You definitely have the pellet gun world dialed in.

ps...I was fishing Lake Morena one day and got hung up in some trees...Pushed the boat in and looking right at me was a rattlesnake in a tree out in the water....YIKES!

.Lake Morena 6-8-12 018.JPG

Reactions: Smokey58
Dana,

Another great write-up & video....You definitely have the pellet gun world dialed in.

ps...I was fishing Lake Morena one day and got hung up in some trees...Pushed the boat in and looking right at me was a rattlesnake in a tree out in the water....YIKES!

.View attachment 40015
I see those critters swimming in Loveland all the time... makes my skin crawl

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu