Decent Day at Lake Pardee

Bigfin

Apr 18, 2020
Lake Pardee is getting ready to close for the season in November . As they do every year at this time to help protect the bird migration. So I called my buddy and decided to go today did not figure to even catch any cause it’s always a great time BS ing with Greg . We met a guy named Robert and his son while there Robert works at Mule Creek State Prison as a CO I think he is a trump fan cause he was laughing at my Biden Jokes ! That’s a plus we have a lot of support out there !! Anyway it was a good day we all got 2 fish each and I got my favorite Lightning Trout . Robert also got his first LT ever which was awesome! In case you plan on going before the Nov 1st closure you will find an extremely full lake I have not seen it like that in awhile so it’s nice can’t wait till they open again in February here are some pics from today as well as some nice fillets that are dinner ! CBEB28A0-30C8-4137-9D93-1BC66323F897.jpeg28881682-AFB0-4703-B70B-FB1B592C25B7.jpegD5345DDC-C283-411E-AF32-3DAF9C9FD005.jpegEC76F625-F52D-4D39-85CA-87591C3213C2.jpeg

Until next time Tightlines BF

Lol I been trying to tell you for years now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Bigfin
I really can taste the difference in those LT its more salmon taste to me . Get Ready For Gold . First round today !!!

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Never caught a LT. That one looks pretty thick. What did it weigh ?
Did not get a chance to weigh it . But I would guess #2-2.5 . It fought good pulled drag 3 times made some nice runs . I did weigh one last year that was around #8 that one fought well too . I'll see if I can find the pic .

Thanks was liking the water level at Pardee nice to see that management . And the fish were tasty !!

Reactions: CAL'NDN

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu