Decent day/

Ah ha! I knew they would come! I see pins, spoons, cinn and a gad. I know the Cinns are new birds... Great job. I thought long and hard about calling in sick today but pussed out. Congrats on a great hunt!

Reactions: Sigalert2012
Great work Brian and Kyle......I heard things were super slow......11 birds is a great day and that's more spoondogs than I've seen my last 3 trips.....lol

Reactions: Sigalert2012
View attachment 34254 Went to Wister today with Sigalert and despite the low average we had a decent hunt with 11 birds between the two of us. Always fun hunting with Sig.
We both love the hole experience from the drive, camping, hanging at the campfire...
Good jog Brian. I hope you and Kyle enjoyed the whole experience and not the hole experience lol.

Congrats we were out there on the 17th and got skunked. But we enjoyed the hunt anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good jog Brian. I hope you and Kyle enjoyed the whole experience and not the hole experience lol.
Always a pleasure Brian :p the whole experience to me is the appeal!

Jeff you just made my day! Look forward to seeing everyone at the CWA dinner!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu