decoy cart suggestions

BIGCIM

Feb 15, 2018
I've been using a jogging stroller conversion which I love. The stroller is on its last leg and I need a replacement.

I've seen guys using game carts a few times that have a front center wheel on them. I've search long and hard to find one of those with no success.

Have you guys seen those and if not what do you use and/or recommend.

Thanks in advance.

If my 25 year old Super Mag Hauler will ever die I'm getting the Roger's Sporting Goods cart. Swamp Thing carts look nice too.

I was hoping for a better option than balancing a sled on a 2 wheel cart :(

If my 25 year old Super Mag Hauler will ever die I'm getting the Roger's Sporting Goods cart. Swamp Thing carts look nice too.
I was hoping for a better option than balancing a sled on a 2 wheel cart :(
Yep, I hear you. It's a pain to balance everything and strap it well enough to not move. A friend has a homemader with 3 wheels that's a breeze to push.

Yep, I hear you. It's a pain to balance everything and strap it well enough to not move. A friend has a homemader with 3 wheels that's a breeze to push.
Do you have a photo of his?

Mag Haulers are tough to beat...My hunting buddy has a cart that he bought from Schumacher's...I don't know the brand, but it can handle an XL sled and is light.

Personally, I love my hitch hauler cart that Drew from Truduct made for me...Light, fits in any hitch, multi purpose, and can balance when loading with handles out.

.018.JPGBucks & Wister 10-31-12 093.JPG

you guys go to great lengths to duck hunt......

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
I used to put a ton of stuff in my big homemade hauler. I had two extra large jet sleds, four dozen floaters, two or three dozen full body mallards and from time to time my oldest daughter Riley.

I have a smaller one that is meant for one person. I can put 1 jet sled decoys shells shotgun and a chair. I designed mine to have the wheels come on and off so all I do is load the cart in to the truck bed, take the wheels off and it lays flat in the bed above the rails about a foot. No it does not collapse. 3/4X3/4X.060 square tubing, netting from Jo-ann's and a set of mountain bike Wheels hubs and tires.

The last picture is of my small decoy cart in the backyard laying upside down.20151212_134234.jpg20161126_121437.jpgPXL_20210104_040313891.MP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sportyg and BIGCIM
Go to full size solid bicycle tires (non pnuematic) that ride outside of the cart frame and your life will become much easier. Small tires - you pull harder, Big tires= it rolls over broken ground much easier...

Go to full size solid bicycle tires (non pnuematic) that ride outside of the cart frame and your life will become much easier. Small tires - you pull harder, Big tires= it rolls over broken ground much easier...
That's what I got on mine. 26 in mountain bike front tires. Mine are not solid though. The cart does roll much easier with the mountain bike tires versus the 20 inch BMX wheels.

Another Advantage with the mountain bike Wheels is the quick release. The quick release makes it easy to drop the wheels before sliding the cart all the way into the truck.

Mag Haulers are tough to beat...My hunting buddy has a cart that he bought from Schumacher's...I don't know the brand, but it can handle an XL sled and is light.

Personally, I love my hitch hauler cart that Drew from Truduct made for me...Light, fits in any hitch, multi purpose, and can balance when loading with handles out.

.View attachment 47344View attachment 47346
that's a pretty neat cart

Reactions: TomTom8302

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu