deer calling

Great video. The audio came up when I pasted the link on YouTube. Thanks LBH2

Sent from my iPhone
...expect bizarre spelling errors

Some of my buddies in co have rattled big mulies in during the rut, I've only had luck with rattling for whitetails in tx. I have had mulies come in pissed while callin coyotes with rabbit distress calls, but rattling works if conditions are right for the mulies

longbowhunter2 said:
thanks guys.

I hunted Saturday & tried grunt calls in the morning with no results.

The trick is to eat plenty of re-fried beans the night before attempting grunt calls! ;D

haha Yeah I'll have to try that too.
But just in case that doesn't work, does FF sell grunts and predator calls?
;)

FoxPro Hell Fire predator call in stock. No deer grunts...

Beans are cheaper anyway! ;)

NBK said:
FoxPro Hell Fire predator call in stock. No deer grunts...

Beans are cheaper anyway! ;)

what no grunt calls?
the setup I like is the rattling with grunt.
this worked for my partner two years ago while still hunting.
in the timber.

what's up NBK

Ya, plus there is something about hauling a speaker out into the backcountry that just bothers me somehow. I really liked LBH2's post with the video of Sean Whatsisname demonstrating real low tech techniques for calling.

Sent from my iPhone
...expect bizarre spelling errors

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu