Deer Down!

jlroberts100

Aug 3, 2012
San Diego
Got a doe this morning. Saw 10 deer. No bucks. Still got my D16 tag. Had the blackstrap tonight for dinner. It was awesome. Mt. Laguna is awesome! Also got a cat on camera. IMG_1271.JPGIMG_1282.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CaliCreole
Outstanding work!......................:heart_eyes:

Thanks. She was facing away from me and in my last shooting lane. Arrow severed an artery and split a lung! No blood trail though, had to track her tracks in the dirt and walk circles. She tried to squeeze into a hollow log right as she expired.

What kind of tag do you have to get a doe?

Congrats on the harvest!!

Last edited:
Am I reading right that you get an A22 just by buying early because they sell out quick?

do not forget to keep the skull cap off the doe...

way to get the job done. is that the end of your arrow sticking out of hind leg?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu