Deer Scouting Reports

Found a dead spike off of Wuste road near Otay Lakes while I was working. been seeing a decent amount of deer in and around Chula Vista lately.

Not sure of the legalities, the property is a cattle ranch, so it would be a big no-go from the landowner. Too many other animals around. I have shot a few pigs at night on a depredation permit in Tulare County, it was a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man what I would give to run my hog dogs there! Great pics!!!

Great buck. Wouldn't think twice about that one. Love the up-skirt view :blush:How is your camera mounted? Obviously ground level but I would be interested to know how you are keeping it anchored. This would open up a whole new world where I hunt. I have very little trees in my area.

Tall 3x3, I think he has a extra sticker on his left side

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    992.7 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,011 KB · Views: 93
Great buck. Wouldn't think twice about that one. Love the up-skirt view :blush:How is your camera mounted? Obviously ground level but I would be interested to know how you are keeping it anchored. This would open up a whole new world where I hunt. I have very little trees in my area.
Just set in on the ground and pushed some dirt around it

Yesterday late evening scouting D14 and putting out some cameras. I need to find what made this print.
d36de390e41b7930e28422e077734d42.jpg

Back