Desert Bighorn Hunt

Congrats on the ram! What did he score? Beautiful ram by the way. It’s always awesome to hear or see some one that wins the raffle tag and puts it to good use. Some times it feels like no one wins them but it’s clear that people such as yourself do. Who knows maybe next year you will draw a sheep tag.

Reactions: photohunter
Congrats on the ram! What did he score? Beautiful ram by the way. It’s always awesome to hear or see some one that wins the raffle tag and puts it to good use. Some times it feels like no one wins them but it’s clear that people such as yourself do. Who knows maybe next year you will draw a sheep tag.
F&W did a quick measure when they plugged the horns. They came up with 159 6/8. I just call it 160. The Cady's aren't know for large bases, but the auction tag is supposed to be sold for the Cady's next year. I bought 10 raffle tickets and I heard a few people buy $10-20 k worth of tickets and don't win. I would love to have another tag!

Last edited:
Reactions: baboltin
Amazing story and awesome pics. Way to endure the test of time. You have a tremendous animal and a first class memory to go with it.

Thanks for taking the time to share!

Reactions: photohunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu