Determined this year

hes working on it, altho hes annoyed he has to drive , any distance, about 40 miles to attend a "2" day course. he has his AZ hunting license from about 10 years ago, but not really useful. He also seems annoyed he "needs" a hunting license, and various tags/stamps, yet he understands why there are hunting licenses. And yes online, with inperson test, is more than he wants to spend. hes a good friend, but can be stupid. And yes i know the supreme court ruled ,horrible summery, " no right shall be converted to a license or have fees attached -rough summery-" Hes not willing to take that court case tho.

im slowly working him on the course. Whats better is his dad roasted him for not going with me when i went.
Huh? I thought you just confirmed he doesn't need a license if he's helping you. Plus if he had an AZ license I think he could just buy a CA.. or if he had to retake the DFW course, it's completely online right now. So any way you cut it, you're in good shape.

Reactions: ilovesprig
don't quote me but I very sure if he had an Arizona hunting license , I believe he is good to go to get a California hunting license, if I am wrong I am sure some one will correct me.

Huh? I thought you just confirmed he doesn't need a license if he's helping you. Plus if he had an AZ license I think he could just buy a CA.. or if he had to retake the DFW course, it's completely online right now. So any way you cut it, you're in good shape.
Jason that is so he can hunt with him in the future.

yes,NO?, yes /no.

so as longbow said hes just accompanying at the current pace. he wants to do some hunting, but his last hunting licenses was before he "technically" needed a hunting licence. His last hunting experience was as a junior with nothing required, and some potential privilege, in arizona.

yes,NO?, yes /no.

so as longbow said hes just accompanying at the current pace. he wants to do some hunting, but his last hunting licenses was before he "technically" needed a hunting licence. His last hunting experience was as a junior with nothing required, and some potential privilege, in arizona.

I'd say he NEEDS to take the hunter safety class.

He does not have to drive.... right now it is done strictly online and takes about 6 hours and a cost of 25 dollars

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu