DFG Oak Grove Lottery Hunt

8SteelTown

Anyone apply / win the lottery for the DFG lottery in Oak Grove off the 79 for the second opener. Just got notification that me and my buddy got 2 spots.

msteiger said:
Is that the one in SFWA? What does the lottery give you? You're allowed to hunt there anyway I thought.

No it's north east of SFWA. Off the 79. It's private for the day to 20 hunters.

My hunting partner bailed so someone on the wait list is going to be stoked. 3 hunters from San Diego are on the list. Going to hand out some SCH business cards.

8SteelTown said:
My hunting partner bailed so someone on the wait list is going to be stoked. 3 hunters from San Diego are on the list. Going to hand out some SCH business cards.

Please be me, please be me!

I'm going to call tomorrow and see if they'll just let me replace him instead of losing the spot. Probably not, but I'll try.

8SteelTown said:
I'm going to call tomorrow and see if they'll just let me replace him instead of losing the spot. Probably not, but I'll try.

Hopefully they allow you to replace him...

*ahem ahem* lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu