Did a little Pre-Spring Scouting

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey guys,went out to a favorite location to scout for Ground Squirrels. In several weeks I plan to head back and make a larger scale video. Hope you can enjoy this for now.

Reactions: Bonejour
Great work Cros. Look forward to the full feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. Caliber? FPS? Pellet weight?
I was using a .22 Gen1 WAR Marauder that's shooting 21.14gr H&N Baracudas at 930fps. My next trip I will be using my custom made .30 EVOL that's putting out 85 fpe, much better gun for 150 yards. The Marauder was giving me trouble as my tank was running below 2k, need to fill it.

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Thanks for the vids and story. The squirrels have been out in Fallbrook lately on sunny days. My rimfire .22 subsonic HPs are doin' the job out to 80+ yards.

Reactions: Bonejour

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu