Did the Ridge2Ridge podcast go offline?

There are some shady Folks out there getting away with some bad unethical shit and bragging about it...Nothing to do with R2R or the owners...That pod cast is as solid as they come and I hope to see them back online soon...when you get back at it buddy..hit me up..I'll be the first interview!!! I think I can share a story or 2. I practice...Alot

There was a thread here telling an account from one side of the story. It seems to be gone now but the two guys above me recapped what it was talking about.

I just got the scoop... bummer for Brandon. I guessed right... what a tool. Let's here it from koozedeer himself... Ed F

Been Waiting Eddie ..let's here it Kooze? Mods ..ya outta let this one play out. .could help alot of folks moving forward on the do,s and don't s...my 1.5 cents..

Reactions: ilovesprig
When I did the podcast before I left for Montana/Alberta both Chris (Koozedeer) and Brandon seemed great...I think they both had X-12 tags...I got pix from Chris, but nothing from Brandon...Maybe this where the riff started, if there even is one......;)

Hate it when $hit like this happens to our hunting community......:(

When I did the podcast before I left for Montana/Alberta both Chris (Koozedeer) and Brandon seemed great...I think they both had X-12 tags...I got pix from Chris, but nothing from Brandon...Maybe this is where the riff started, if there even is one......;)

Hate it when $hit like this happens to our hunting community......:(
Yup Stevo .. sometimes those forkys have a way of making folks do questionable things ....Shame really.. ..*maybe that will do it .. :) !!*

Reactions: ilovesprig
Yup Stevo .. sometimes those forkys have a way of making folks do questionable things ....Shame really.. ..*maybe that will do it .. :) !!*

Matty, This ain't no forky we're talkin' bout...It's going to get ugly soon...There's a video out with the guys involved.....:D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu