Didn't expect much

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
Went down to the bay yesterday to try and catch some spotties after all the rain I didn't expect to catch any but the fish were hungry I caught 7 in about an hour and a half and my buddy caught his first saltwater fish. All in all not the bad day I was expecting.
6de38bf12f89bf6aeeceab88c2cafce7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilovesprig said:
Great going Luke............Always fun get a friend "hooked" on fishing......... 8)
It is I've gotten 3 of my friends their first fish so far this year

D16hunter said:
ilovesprig said:
Great going Luke............Always fun get a friend "hooked" on fishing......... 8)

Luke,

That is great......Being a young mentor is what this state needs....... 8)

ps.....I know politics suck, but in my day I never had to worry if I was going to be able to hunt or fish.....You may want to make sure they are registered to vote..... ;)

ilovesprig said:
D16hunter said:
ilovesprig said:

Luke,

That is great......Being a young mentor is what this state needs....... 8)

ps.....I know politics suck, but in my day I never had to worry if I was going to be able to hunt or fish.....You may want to make sure they are registered to vote..... ;)
X2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu