Dilemma

Colbyaa

Jun 10, 2020
I have a #10 for sj and a #93 for Wister on 12/7. My question is which one should I hunt? Wister is significantly closer and I hunt it weekly but I’ve never hunted sj

Reactions: ilovesprig
I would hunt SJ. A 10 is good and a draw is hard to get there. They are hunting pretty good. Wister is great but SJ is quite a difference. You will not get lost.
They will tell you what blinds are good. You will not have to worry if it rains. Dog is good because you get into areas with deeper water. Any other questions just let me know. I have hunted SJ and Wister plenty.

John

Reactions: 2duckhunter4
A #10 for SJ doesn't come very often. I would try to pick a spot away from the crowd with that number. Tom (the nicest guy on the planet) will tell you exactly where to go. SJ is the Nordstroms experience of duck hunting.

A #10 for SJ doesn't come very often. I would try to pick a spot away from the crowd with that number. Tom (the nicest guy on the planet) will tell you exactly where to go. SJ is the Nordstroms experience of duck hunting.
If you find the spot away from the crowd can you post it up please. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: faciallyendowed

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu