DING!!!! DING!!!!DING!!!!

He's a shooter if you ask me id shoot forkys all day i saw one legal buck all last season and i went hunting at least 10 times.

Glad your getting out there so much. That is what it is all about. You can't kill a buck sitting at home! You will shoot a good one sooner than later.

oneazbowhunter said:
does that thing even have a ball bag?
ball bag? That's a good one J.R. He might but I suspect it's empty.
He has been winged from mama and switched to formula though.

Tried this last year and gave up. A shot of my youngest and his first deer taken in D-16 October 2011. Let me know if if the picture is viewable.

Attachments

• 1321201710141.jpg
    1321201710141.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 205
He was taken with a Remington 700 VTR in.308. It has a Nikon coyote special 4.5 - 14 X scope . The fifle has a triangular barrel which is heavy and shoots REAL tight groups. Son shoots it less than .750" at the P2K range. He shot the deer at about 100 yards . Sorry for not getting back earlier but I don't get in here every day.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu