"Disney Scandal" / Border Analogy

TheGDog

Nov 28, 2018
XX
Came across this great analogy from a friend who is now a citizen, and did so the long and legal and proper way.

Pretty sure PRESIDENT TRUMP & non RINOS aren't encouraging anyone to come to our country illegally.

Last edited:
I am for border security(not the trump wall though), but this analogy is a stretch at best. People that immigrated legally are really the only people that can relate to it. I was fortunate enough to be born in the best country on earth so I didn't really pay anything to get in lol.

I am for border security(not the trump wall though), but this analogy is a stretch at best. People that immigrated legally are really the only people that can relate to it. I was fortunate enough to be born in the best country on earth so I didn't really pay anything to get in lol.
You know if you leave the gate open or if the fence is down the cattle will get out... Just saying.... Myself, I will volunteer 4,000 hours to build the wall....

America and Americans First!!!!!!

Men and Women have fought and died so we all can live here in the BEST and GREATEST country in the world!, not for all of us to be over ran and have our god given rights taken from us.

Our president will go down as one of the best!

TRUMP 20/20!

Sad to say that illegals are being treated 10 times better than our Veterans. So embarrassed that it wouldn't surprise me that the ones buried in Fort Rosecrans get up and move to a grave yard in Arizona.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu