DO NOT FREAK OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed the online indicator!

FYI - Strangely it's now no longer displaying posts I haven't read or posts with more recent activity in them since I last interacted with them in the "unread" font color. Might went to check the Style sheet definitions, or the function which decides which CSS style to use for the thread titles?

Last edited:
Suggestion? Rather than BOLD vs NonBold being the differentiator for new posts or post with new activity. I'd highly recommend instead the prior scheme where the links for the Threads were changed in Font color instead. Much more noticeable to the eye that way.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
I do not disagree.... Lots of little changes

Good to know :) (You could say I've got a little "time under my belt", when it comes to coding ;) )

Hey while you're in there... check out the coding for these Memo field....handling Ctrl+Shift highlighting of words-at-a-time. There's something off there.

For example...
if you start the highlight at one point.. then continue with the highlight moving backwards thru text... marking whole words at a time... while still holding the needed buttons down... if you then attempt to go back in the other direction (forward) with the cursor keys... instead of simply un-highlighting what you've just added to the highlight moments before... it instead acts as though a new starting point for the highlight has now begun at whatever the current cursor location is when you changed direction back the other way. But also left-behind some "stranded" pieces of highlighted text. Similar weird behaviour can also be seen if you are performing a highlight that arrows up a whole line.. then proceed to try to move your cursor back down to the prior line. It's ability to track what should be highlighted is ALL KINDSA OFF in that circumstance. Once you experiment a little bit, you'll see what I mean.

Also of note... when you jump into a thread via the alerts list... going to the thread THAT way... it seems to incorrectly indicate which page-at-a-time number you are actually landed upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu