Do not post ammo for sale on this forum.

The state in the laws refers to “a transfer” - likely that was done to include barter

Too lazy to look it up & probably wouldn't do it anyway but can ammo be bartered?

Nope, it cannot be transferred to anyone outside of your immediate family without the background check...however it can be "shared" if you are together. Lol

Given the current circumstances regarding ammo availability, ammo backlog (Vista said they are a full year and a billion behind), and that it is legal for someone to sell less then 500 rds a month by an individual though an FFL I think it's time for this no ammo sale/trade policy to be reversed. We're in CA, you know that things like, copper hunting rounds are not going to be at the top of the list to restock.

Reactions: CRABBY
I know we can’t post Ammo for sale here. Does anyone know where I could post some 12ga in various loads?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu