Do not post ammo for sale on this forum.

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
You will need an ammo license to sell ammo in the state of California.

• Wow
Reactions: Nuevo
I mean..the morning sunrises at wister..along with the sweat lines..the thievery of tree stands and game cams in D16..old men kockblocking what little public land at the access gates there is...whats not to miss? I sadly still make the trek and spend about 3 months a year in CA.. if it werent for the 2 acres..id prolly never come back ..bread and butter..and those boys of mine are not getting any smaller..uggh!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
I guess I can kinda see your point. I mean with 2 acres of land you probably didn’t get out much. (with all the weed eating you had to do). Wister must have been high on your vacation list as your getaway. Very little weed eating there. (Except for the cleanup days)
D16 my guess is you were never lucky enough to pull the tag, hence why you are sitting on all those points.
The 3 months a year in Cal. I’m guessing is at Grandmas beach house. (2acres of course)
I swear AZ must only have the homeless there during the summer. The rest of them are here in D16 sticking themselves to our sand.

Reactions: ilovesprig
This doesn’t make too much sense. You can still sell less than 500 rounds per month and you have to transfer through an ammo vendor but otherwise it’s just like a gun sale.

Reactions: sherpa1
Them AZ's probably like to come over to Cali so they can sit and marvel at all the people that still have their teeth!

Man they are in short supply over there.

@NBK can we sell ammo through Fine Firearms if it is less than 500 rounds? If so, then can we make a post similar to how one would sell a firearm?

@NBK can we sell ammo through Fine Firearms if it is less than 500 rounds? If so, then can we make a post similar to how one would sell a firearm?
I already pointed that out to them. They didn’t seem to get it. It’s exactly like a gun transfer. CalGuns will let you post ammo for sale

I already pointed that out to them. They didn’t seem to get it. It’s exactly like a gun transfer. CalGuns will let you post ammo for sale

Yeah, I saw your message above. I just thought I would come back to it since its been several months since the laws went into affect and I have boxes of 300 WM that I am not going to use. haha

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu