Do you believe in Sasquatch?

Gcddarren

Sep 23, 2014
Watching a Bigfoot show on TV and they are calling and yelling....and I am thinking what a bunch of idiots...haha I should try this early morning on my hikes in. Then I am thinking if I hear or see one I would freak out. So do you believe in Sasquatch? and would you shoot it if you had the chance?

Erik Fleet will arrest you if you shoot a California Yeti! ;D

Lungpopper said:
I'm going out on a limb and saying "not real". The only Yeti's in California are coolers.

I would say your limb is pretty strong! I don't think some people will ever stop hoping and believing but other than bugs and reptiles in super remote locations nothing new will be discovered.

In the late 70's I asked a ranger about camping in Shasta-trinity and also about bigfoot. He grinned and in conversation told me a place to camp. The next morning four rangers came up to check on us. Yeah, I know if you weren't there and it didn't happen to you then it didn't happen. Right.

Here's some useful info for you would be BF hunters:
California Fish and Game Code
Nongame Mammals

§ 4150. Definitions; Restricted Taking or Possessing
All mammals occurring naturally in California which are not game mammals, fully protected mammals, or fur-bearing mammals, are nongame mammals. Nongame mammals or parts thereof may not be taken or possessed except as provided in this code or in accordance with regulations adopted by the commission.

California Administrative Code Title 14 Section 472-475 are the sections that you would be arrested under for shooting a non game species in California. If the species is not listed in the code as an animal with a hunting season or an animal listed in the code, you cannot kill or possess it. Violation of this section is a misdemeanor and up to one year in jail.

If there are two or more then we have a conspiracy which elevates this to a felony. 182 California Penal Code
Conspiracy- If two or more people conspire to commit any crime, this is a felony.
A felony is punishable in the California state prison system for no less then 16 months or in the county jail for no more then one year.

Gcddarren said:
Watching a Bigfoot show on TV and they are calling and yelling....and I am thinking what a bunch of idiots...haha I should try this early morning on my hikes in. Then I am thinking if I hear or see one I would freak out. So do you believe in Sasquatch? and would you shoot it if you had the chance?

No & No..................... ;D

I'm on the fence regarding the subject but it's hard for me to believe that all of the doctors, police officers, hunters, native american's, etc.. either lied or got confused about what they saw. For any one really interested in the matter I recommend checking out the research done by David Paulides and Scott Carpenter.

I have to agree with what josh said. If no ones seen Bigfoot then what could they have seen that looked like big foot?

I take that back I do believe in the Sasquatch I have a picture of her

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416256183.999581.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416256183.999581.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 28
Nothing but a bunch of folklore. On the other hand, if I did see one, I'd kill it without question. Then I'd pimp my story out to the highest bidder...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu