Do You See The Deer?

Thanks Steve. They are hard to spot!! Almost missed seeing three, a doe and two fawns, last weekend.

I see nothing in first pic, definitely 2nd and third, it hard for me to visual in pic's, I am getting blind. is there one in the first pic?

LBH2- either you are going blind or your eyes are trained to see just rats now. Better get back to deer hunting.

I like these games with the pics.

LBH2- either you are going blind or your eyes are trained to see just rats now. Better get back to deer hunting.

I like these games with the pics.
hey brother how old are you? do you have 20/10 vision or what LOL, because when I was younger that's what I had, it's the mileage brother , wear and tear. looking at a computer screen for 20 years will do that. show a little respect. I have probably killed as many or more dear. than your age. hahahaha let's be more respectful. I have very little time right now, and I took a long break raising a family and making ends meet. I am a grandpa now brother. I been hunting since I could pick a rifle.

LBH2-just a little ribbing and absolutely no disrespect from me and I dont doubt your experience at all. I know you've been busy with the household rat issues. Was hoping I could provide some push to get you back out for some much needed fun. But since you took it personally I apologize and will watch my words. By no means did I mean any disrespect though.

I would normally just PM you this but incase I come off like a jackass to everyone, i hope this would serve as a public apology.

LBH2-just a little ribbing and absolutely no disrespect from me and I dont doubt your experience at all. I know you've been busy with the household rat issues. Was hoping I could provide some push to get you back out for some much needed fun. But since you took it personally I apologize and will watch my words. By no means did I mean any disrespect though.

I would normally just PM you this but in case I come off like a jackass to everyone, i hope this would serve as a public apology.

no worries Brother I have a tendency of being a jack ass too , all is well. yes I am dieing here I probably won't be free till next year. I have to get ready for winter, I live at 3800 ft elevation, I need to get situated. my main problem is my legs are not as strong as they use to be. so I have to be smarter about were and what I do. I use to trek up the roughest toughest mountains a round here. but that's life. and we have to adjust. My thoughts are to get horses, and pack mule next year . and get couple Yamaha 250 enduros that are street legal . to go up the un gated roads, & trails, and for the gated roads use the horse and mule , pack in and camp. so I am not out yet. I will do this as long as I can.
all good , life is good.

See if you can spot...2 newborn fawns, and mother. Zion national park, Utah.
DSC05852_zps3z4kbzve.jpg

Back