Dog Down!

TopBuck

I despise granola heads!
Aug 1, 2011
We relocated our stands Saturday night after I spoted a couple nice 3 points feeding on acorns in a pocket of oaks , only had 2 does come by this morning, L.P. tried blowing on some kind of deer grunt with no results, so I broke out the coyote call hoping it would bring in deer, it has worked more then once. This coyote was under me at 20 yards within 2 mins. Whacked him with a Rage, tracked him for 90 yards. My 1st dog with a bow.

Attachments

• coy 1.jpg
    coy 1.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 282
  • coy 2.jpg
    coy 2.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 278
That is awesome. Any bow kill yote will get into the CBH book.

Pretty cool! I still haven't downed a yote with my bow but I was pretty close last Friday. I called in two with my doe bleat but they got hung up at 54 yards behind the only cover between me and them and finally moved out the way they came in. One of these days...

Nice shot. They are tougher to kill than your 3 pointers. Awesome morning, now you need to add to the count.

I went out last weekend and saw 6 coyote's. Almost had a 50 yard shot. I watched it eat, shit and bed down under a tree until it was dark.

No deer all day.

BuckHunter said:
I went out last weekend and saw 6 coyote's. Almost had a 50 yard shot. I watched it eat, crap and bed down under a tree until it was dark.

No deer all day.

Next time just kiss the back of your hand to make a squeaking sound, GUARANTEED to work.....with a little practice!

The more coyotes you kill in your area the better.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu