Dog trainer for Pudelpointer

Manny

Nov 23, 2019
I have a new Pudelpointer pup whos 20 weeks old. I got her so my GPS can retire. I can send her back to the breeder in Oregon for training but I prefer to train her locally. I primarily hunt ducks from a blind but I also do some pheasant and quail hunting. My previous trainer passed away a few years ago so I'm looking to see if any of you have a trainer you would recommend in the Inland Empire area or Palm Springs area.

@Manny My dog Treasure who just got her junior hunter award has been trained by @ateam from this board. I have been thrilled with the training. He is usually at the Prado Dog Park. You can probably ping him directly on this board.

I have a new Pudelpointer pup whos 20 weeks old. I got her so my GPS can retire. I can send her back to the breeder in Oregon for training but I prefer to train her locally. I primarily hunt ducks from a blind but I also do some pheasant and quail hunting. My previous trainer passed away a few years ago so I'm looking to see if any of you have a trainer you would recommend in the Inland Empire area or Palm Springs area.
If you would travel to Phelan area, check with Larry at Lowellsgundogs. He mainly works with pointers but I know he has trained flushers and retrievers.

What ever you do.... don’t use Larry Lowell!! I just had my dog there and took her out of his program!! Not good!!!

What ever you do.... don’t use Larry Lowell!! I just had my dog there and took her out of his program!! Not good!!!
Wow really. He has trained three of my GSP's and dogs of friends. Could not be happier. I will say it has been a few years since I last used him but I can't imagine that much has changed.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu