Dog training in chino.

Ryan_germain1911

Jul 21, 2014
Northern San Diego
Hey y'all. I'm headed to chino on Friday morning and Sunday morning as well. I'm gunna pick up some quial and get the puppy ready for the season! If anyone cares to join me I'd love to have you along. If you have your own dog grab some birds yourself and we can take turns working our dogs. There is a beautiful piece of land that is set aside especially for training bird dogs! Let me know!

Prado is a great place to train yer dag, be sure to check him/her and yourself for ticks real good. They can be bad in that area.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu