Dog training San Diego

akrem44

Sep 17, 2014
Seeing if there is anyone who is up to get some meet ups to train the dogs. I am in alpine and would love to get a group going to train down this way so we dont have to drive to prado. I have a almost 3 year old yellow lab who is almost finished using Cornerstone gundog but can only do so much solo. Post here if interested

I'm old school.......if your dog doesn't have hunt drive your f*cked!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: stikbrandon
If you are talking about AKC hunt tests they are a joke IMO and are designed to create accolades when they are not deseved, from all my years experience of working with my clients asking me to get there dog an AKC accolade to breed their dogs. IMO AKC is not a good standard to evaluate and breed true hunting dogs to. My opinion is reserved to myself and I won't impose it on everyone else but I see many dogs a year and the AKC standard just does'nt cut it as far as what I would expect from a trained hunting dog.

i agree i hunt this dog at least 6 days a month was just looking to meet up with some people to polish them off and rap about hunting. thanks for the input though

i agree i hunt this dog at least 6 days a month was just looking to meet up with some people to polish them off and rap about hunting. thanks for the input though
So now that everyone beat you up for actually wanting to have a trained dog , Do you have a place to train ? training property is hard to come by and you will need water.

Reactions: akrem44

cruise up to temecula I got a water hole and bumpers if you want train starting February.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu