Dogs first birds

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
My lab is getting some birds this year. She’s 1 1/2 didn’t take her last year boys and I worked with her. Last Sunday she got her first duck. Tuesday she went with the boys and retrieved 30 dove. Yesterday she got her first second and third snow geese the third one was a cripple my buddy shot in another blind. Still got a lot I need to teach her but pretty proud of her right now. I will say I’m probably having to learn more than her.

.091E4A9E-7DA9-4E4E-8DB1-D78869EF8E62.jpegB0ABD181-2C12-431E-A503-8284F2F74472.jpeg253AFA97-4775-4DF1-A760-B36623E99397.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why the pictures are sideways

Tom,

You need to right click on the picture after loading into lap top...Then click on OPEN WITH...Then click on PAINT...It will let you rotate.

Congrats on your pup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahidog
TOM
nice work with the dog,
boys are getting big, or should I say young men.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu