Done with the kid again

Re: Done with the kid

Ya d16. Here's day 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 21
dano626 said:
NIce job. I gotta get out there and try some dove hunting this year, never done it before.

Go for it man. If ur going in blind. Drop in to the valley start cruzing the
Fields. Find a tree line or single big one and chill. Leave if nothing is happening. Look for birds then try the early thing if u don't know where ur going. No need to get lost in the dark. Once u find a Concentration. Get there in the dark next time. Easy

Best dove hunting pics yet. Nothing better than father and son getting their hunt on. Nice pics. Next year it will be my boy and I

Sfc2140 said:
Best dove hunting pics yet. Nothing better than father and son getting their hunt on. Nice pics. Next year it will be my boy and I

Thank you

How old and what do u do I took mine on some duck hunts befor and a coyote. Just get them
Out there if its possible

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu