Don't do it...

I'd like to kill a dall some day before I die...or am to weak to get out of the truck..damn good looking jobs there buddy.

Reactions: TRICER
Knocked it out of the park Ed!!!! Unreal. Can’t wait to get it on the wall. Can’t thank you enough for creating these amazing pieces of art to memorialize my hunts.

I would be more impressed if you shot one from a truck than I am Of kellen and his 10 day backpacking adventure kill.
Not me...if I had a dime for every time I dawned a pack I'd be a rich man...those days are over!! LOL..strong work Kellen..I was born in Ketchikan...that country in AK is no joke ..way to finish .

Last edited:
Reactions: TRICER and Kellendv
Great looking ram. Stone/fannin next ?
Man…. That’s getting a bit rich for me. I do throw in for raffles here and there so you never know. Next is gonna be whatever I draw or pull out of a raffle. At the price I payed I could see doing a Dall hunt every 5-8 years but they’re going up like 1K every year. At that increase I’m gonna get priced out of the market. As far as what I’m interested in… Dall and Stone would be at the top, followed by Rockies, followed by Desert sheep. It’s a good thing I really love hunting Mule Deer!

Reactions: baboltin and TRICER
Man…. That’s getting a bit rich for me. I do throw in for raffles here and there so you never know. Next is gonna be whatever I draw or pull out of a raffle. At the price I payed I could see doing a Dall hunt every 5-8 years but they’re going up like 1K every year. At that increase I’m gonna get priced out of the market. As far as what I’m interested in… Dall and Stone would be at the top, followed by Rockies, followed by Desert sheep. It’s a good thing I really love hunting Mule Deer!
We need to go do public land OTC Barbary in NM. We can hunt them in the spring it would be a real fun hunt.

Reactions: Kellendv

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu