DOVE ARE ALREADY DROPPING IN AZ

Eating good in Az! Few more days now... Scouted a couple locations and the numbers were GOOD!

Baja opened last Friday for dove................Aeon didn't go but I'm sure his crew nailed them!!!

Bill, any pictures to tide these guys over????

Nice tail gate bet it was hot!!

Lungpopper said:
Starting September 1 you can In the Imperial Valley
ok, let me get this straight, starting sept 1st, u can hunt eurasian dove all year, no limit? ??? ??? ??? ???

Hello ATI here. I am new to this forum! Its going to be my first time dove hunting. So with this crazy weather in the south land and thunder storms is this years dove season going to be affected. Any advice or comments welcomed!

Can you tell them apart when they're flying bye???? I guess you can.

You can tell them apart.....longer beak, different color, size, and they fly a little different.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu