Dove Hunting Cocopah indian land, Yuma

Lungpopper said:
Never hunted on the reservation. I have been hunting about 4-5 miles from there and it has always been good.
Same here, we stay at hidden shores but have never hunted the res. there are only a few spots on the california side down there that are not reservation. You can get a map at the laguna dam store for a dollar. Been hunting the Az. side and it always produces.

The further East and or North East you go, the better the hunting. Less people and plenty "O" birds...

I hunted it in the past and it was great but we stopped about 10 years ago. We started hunting in AZ and hunt east of Yuma now where there are more birds and less hunters

Thanks for the info all, I have hunted Arizona for a couple of years but have never had any issues. I hear that hunting Cocopah can get very crowded and I am taking my 6 year old and don't want to have any problems. Have a great dove hunt all.

Thanks,
Larry

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu