Dove opener in imperial valley

bigfishnfreak

Oct 14, 2014
NE OF POINT LOMA LIGHT HOUSE
Is this year going to a bust?
I’ve had two trips cut short do to this new out break, one to northern minesota fishing, out breaks on the lakes after July 4 parties and to eastern Sierras , closure of hatcheries stocking trout and crowded camp grounds .

Not a bad idea, a bunch of guys sitting 40 yards apart in a field could definitely infect each other! We could see a huge spike!

I’m sure participation will be down. Sorry to hear about your two friends. That’s awful.

Big fish, The Imperial valley is the number one hot spot in Cali for covid, no better place in the state to contract it and possibly be hospitalized and maybe die especially when you participate in the local economy. Dove opener can be had in many places through out the state. Have at it, I wish you the best you are at best only possibly making it worse by your actions. Hard to comprehend how someone has experiencd it up close with people they know and still denies that it is real.

You must be a bullet trip guy, we go for a few days , shop for food , buy gas, go to burgers and beer. Camacho’s place. Get the idea.
Two guys I knew have passed away for this.i know it’s a hoax
I’m just kidding around, I was going to answer seriously but the thought of it being cancelled sounded so ridiculous I thought I’d have some fun. We usually spend a couple days as well. I’ve never been to Camachos, but I did go to Las Chabelas last year. That place was real good. Sorry to hear about your friends.

Big fish, The Imperial valley is the number one hot spot in Cali for covid, no better place in the state to contract it and possibly be hospitalized and maybe die especially when you participate in the local economy. Dove opener can be had in many places through out the state. Have at it, I wish you the best you are at best only possibly making it worse by your actions. Hard to comprehend how someone has experiencd it up close with people they know and still denies that it is real.
Well if you just made a bullet trip like Big Fish mentioned, wouldn’t that eliminate the risk of catching it? If you drive down to the IV during the middle of the night, shoot some doves and drive home, you wouldn’t come into contact with anyone in the IV.

Reactions: 2duckhunter4
Well if you just made a bullet trip like Big Fish mentioned, wouldn’t that eliminate the risk of catching it? If you drive down to the IV during the middle of the night, shoot some doves and drive home, you wouldn’t come into contact with anyone in the IV.
Probaby would be best as you would avoid contact, I would suggest what A couple of doves does for you health..?

Reactions: bigfishnfreak
I’m just kidding around, I was going to answer seriously but the thought of it being cancelled sounded so ridiculous I thought I’d have some fun. We usually spend a couple days as well. I’ve never been to Camachos, but I did go to Las Chabelas last year. That place was real good. Sorry to hear about your friends.
Anyone doing that deserve what they get. I wear a mask and gloves.
Its what u do as precautions that will determine your outcome.imo.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu