Dove opener

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
I think I am set

Attachments

• Doves.JPG
    Doves.JPG
    747.5 KB · Views: 18
Looks like a great spot. Just in case do you have some backup spots?

I once found a spot like that. The Dove had roosted for the night. I camped out there as the next morning was the opener, during the night a big lightning storm came through and the next morning all the dove were gone.

Good luck I hope they are still there for you.

Yeah I have a back up but I think this will be all we need as that tree was a fifth of what was there and I have scouted it evening as well as morning and both times it was holding

Way to get out there Ahidog! I hope you and the kids have a great shoot!

Yeah my oldest and I have been down there two full days in the last week I am back for the next 3 days to get my room ready for classes starting Tuesday.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu