Dove report

Mud Pigeon

Jan 19, 2015
Hit the IV for the third time since the opener after pounding euros all summer. Don't usually take dove pics but since we broke in my son's first new truck I told him he should get a picture of birds and the new ride. You can see from the pic it's a beauty or least has a tailgate. All whitewings are trophies to me so they're centered up per Hatchet's request. Quit at 8:30 but temps today would have been tolerable all day. Drove around Wister on the way home and found the only 10 yards of mud in the valley so the under carriage will never be the same.

.IMG_2344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How many guys ??? That tailgate definitely looks full.looks like fun.

2 guys, 2 limits plus euros. More MD than ECD after we couldn't shoot anymore. Went to another spot for more euros but it had just been irrigated, retrieval wasn't an option so we just looked around Wister.

Hit the IV for the third time since the opener after pounding euros all summer. Don't usually take dove pics but since we broke in my son's first new truck I told him he should get a picture of birds and the new ride. You can see from the pic it's a beauty or least has a tailgate. All whitewings are trophies to me so they're centered up per Hatchet's request. Quit at 8:30 but temps today would have been tolerable all day. Drove around Wister on the way home and found the only 10 yards of mud in the valley so the under carriage will never be the same.

.View attachment 45894
That is amazing, good shooting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu