Draw results up

So i have to wait till Aug 2nd to get the D16? If there is any left

@ilovesprig will it be something I can do online? Or will I have to go into a place and purchase it? Thank you sir.

I've done it both ways and got D-16 tags after purchasing an A-22.....Just do it early, if there's not many left.

ps....With a 1,100+ still left, it tells me that D-16 is starting to slow down some.....Should be plenty left over.

I've done it both ways and got D-16 tags after purchasing an A-22.....Just do it early, if there's not many left.

ps....With a 1,100+ still left, it tells me that D-16 is starting to slow down some.....Should be plenty left over.
Thank you for the info. I appreciate it

Reactions: DirtNapCity
Good luck and good fortune Dawnandusk
Have you had time to scout,
any prospects?
Longbow
I am discovering the beautiful fields San Diego has. I have scouted a lot, with some guidanse but alone, it will take a few years before I can say that I have found MY spot , LOL , but I am doing my best. Enjoying every minute., though...
Thanks for your good wishes.

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu