Draw results up

G13 for me and D16 for REM plus a point for her next year. She's going away to college so don't know if she'll get to hunt much any ways.

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
i drew A22, now what is the best method to try for the d16, online ? , at a store but it says it starts 8 am?????????

my buddy and I got an X-10 tag. This is my first time going to this area, so I will need to do some scouting. I've done some reading in the forums and it doesn't look like my chances are any better then a D zone, but I guess a chance is all I can ask for.

Question:
I am a newb when it comes to Big Game Hunts. Are there any guides for that area or is it even worth it? Hopefully I can harvest a deer this season so that I can serve up Venison Empanadas at my wedding during cocktail hour this Feb....LOL

ANY info, help, or guidance would be so much appreciated!

Last edited:
I’m in for D16. G13 must have been in high demand this year (hope you are sharing the venison). But missing G13 gives me a point for next year.
Is it September/October yet?

my buddy and I got an X-10 tag. This is my first time going to this area, so I will need to do some scouting. I've done some reading in the forums and it doesn't look like my chances are any better then a D zone, but I guess a chance is all I can ask for.

Question:
I am a newb when it comes to Big Game Hunts. Are there any guides for that area or is it even worth it? Hopefully I can harvest a deer this season so that I can serve up Venison Empanadas at my wedding during cocktail hour this Feb....LOL

ANY info, help, or guidance would be so much appreciated!
Get ONX maps there isn’t a better tool out there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu