Draw Started

Im always lucky.
I gotta 5 bano and 27 mendota
I had 14 draws last yr.
18 the yr before.
Get r done

How many blind slots do they do at Mendota? It puts up some crazy past numbers but wondered if it’s more birds or more hunters that drives the numbers up. Never been.

None. Mendota is all 30000 plus acres of free roam. Are u ready fer dah mendota five hundred? First come gets the spot.

Thing is ya have to use them.
I noticed when i burn a resi.
I get jacked after that.
Seems the more i use them the more i get.
So piece o advice the only resi u burn ,should be one u double up on.my 2 cents.

Thing is ya have to use them.
I noticed when i burn a resi.
I get jacked after that.
Seems the more i use them the more i get.
So piece o advice the only resi u burn ,should be one u double up on.my 2 cents.

You are making the resi gods happy by hunting & not burning a resi.
The resi gods have spoken. Obey them or you will get Jack after burning.

Got a high ressie opening Sunday and work and need to find coverage. Even though Sunday will be garbage at the Wiz, I can’t burn an opening weekend ressie so I may have to no show

Got a high ressie opening Sunday and work and need to find coverage. Even though Sunday will be garbage at the Wiz, I can’t burn an opening weekend ressie so I may have to no show

That ain't necessarily so....Over the years, I've had some great opening week-end Sunday hunts...The blind you pick will be the key...Choose wisely...lol

Reactions: TeamRoper

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu