Draw wining transfer

SanDiego Hunter

Sep 1, 2016
My friend won a waterfowl draw # . He will be busy and could not spend the whole day to hunt.
Can he transfer the won draw to me or he has to be at check in station
to check in in order to get a blind.

My friend won a waterfowl draw # . He will be busy and could not spend the whole day to hunt.
Can he transfer the won draw to me or he has to be at check in station
to check in in order to get a blind.

You mention the whole day...It is OK for him to show up in the morning, get you on with him, then go home or hunt with you for couple of hours, then go home...You do NOT have to leave.

End of shoot time depends on the species you're hunting and area you're in...Waterfowl hunting ends at sundown...All of this is explained in the hunting regulations.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu