Dream come true

Captaintb

Sep 13, 2011
Alpine, Ca
Haven't been on here at all lately, due to buying some property in the CNF and in the beginning stages of building a home. But wanted to share the best part of the property, super stoked to have these natives wondering around!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: josecasillas
Looking at the track I would say you have a Dodge infestation. Might have to burn the place to clean it up

My two neighboring properties claim they never see any deer when I asked them about the wildlife, but they'll admit to seeing everything else including big cats!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu