Duck ressies...Anybody draw for Opener?

Nimrod

Sep 27, 2018
We didn't...8 of us 100% UNSUCCESSFUL for wister and SJ. Going hunt the sweatline at wister.

Extremely lucky with a friend having a high SJ draw on Saturday, Perris for Sunday, and then I and another friend got the option for both SJ and Wister for first Wednesday

Funny thing is my girlfriend wanted to get into hunting with me so I bought her a 20 gauge and she got her license. This is her first time ever applying and she pulls a #6 on opener. Imagine that lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu