Duck Season is almost here

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Now that we have the pesky dove opener out of the way its time to think about real hunting. New countdown timer on the home page for you guys wanting to watch the seconds tick away.

Does everyone have their projects done and ready? i am going to build custom blinds for my layout boats and i have not even started. Anyone have a hookup on cheap but good quality grass mats. i used to get the avery brand...

Reactions: Sigalert2012
I am scouting this weekend. Early teal for us the following weekend.

Sorry guys, not So Cal... I guess I should stop posting on here. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sigalert2012
The site is now schoutdoors.com we want more from out of state. Do a write up and we will feature it on the magazine and here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now ya tell me you can do tube welding, I just had to weld up the cage on the airboat. Both sides had broken welds and some rust :)

The site is now schoutdoors.com we want more from out of state. Do a write up and we will feature it on the magazine and here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now ya tell me you can do tube welding, I just had to weld up the cage on the airboat. Both sides had broken welds and some rust :)
I have 100s of thousands of pounds of steel and a bunch of machinery and welders let me know if u need any thing metal and I should be able to help.

Let's build a new aluminum airboat!!!!!!!!!!

Applications for refuges & wildlife areas are now available on line.....I put in for all days, Kern, San J, and Wister.....Added a few other, just for fun......Now, I could use a little luck.......;)

I just applied for every date as well for my wife my son and I at wister and San j and kern. I hope we get a draw this year. Last year we got 1 draw and I had a work emergency and could not go.

Can any one tell me how many the blinds hold at each? ive been to san j work party's but i dont really know if we will be able to get 3? 4? in blinds at san J, wister or kern?

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu