Duck Straps

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
So my wife saw me looking for a new duck strap...She saw how much they were. "What in the heck that much for that...."40 minutes later she even made one for Dead Head Duck Hunters

Sure hope the images come out...

Attachments

• duckstrap.JPG
    duckstrap.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
  • deadheadduckstrap.jpg
    deadheadduckstrap.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 26
Awesome! I have made some call lanyards before. Very easy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That dead head one is for you Steve!
I don't own a call Laynard...So I need to get ready to buy one and have the credit card out and see what she can do. :)

surfcity said:
That dead head one is for you Steve!
I don't own a call Laynard...So I need to get ready to buy one and have the credit card out and see what she can do. :)
Lol you are a quick study.

By far the best christmas present i got this year was my first duck strap with my initials branded on it, tanned, cut, oiled, and buttoned together by my awesome girlfriend and her dad
truly blessed

Attachments

• IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2177.jpg
    IMG_2177.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Awesome put a ring on that girls finger bro! That is Sweet, I married up...looks like you are gonna do the same
I love that my girl does stuff like that for me.
Digital High Five Moondoggie!

Very nice Jon.......I received a leather duck strap back in 1975 from guys that hunted Wister when I was working there.....They're always a special gift to the wildfowler....... 8)

thanks guys!!!! a ring on the finger is def a thought for the very distant future!!!!

I can't wait to hang some ducks on this strap but doesn't look like it'll be this season ???

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu