East County drive about

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Met up with Doug (BamaDJ) at 5:00 am in Ramona.......Took him to some areas that I hope he liked and will be able to get a buck.......Lots of big country out there and there's certainly no lack of hunting opportunities.

Doug.......It was a pleasure scouting with you.......A few pix from this morning and a couple of trail pix as well.

Attachments

• IMG_8341.JPG
    IMG_8341.JPG
    412.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8346.JPG
    IMG_8346.JPG
    684.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8347.JPG
    IMG_8347.JPG
    618.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8350.JPG
    IMG_8350.JPG
    433.1 KB · Views: 34
  • PICT0032.JPG
    PICT0032.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  • PICT0040.JPG
    PICT0040.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
  • PICT0076.JPG
    PICT0076.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
Thanks for the ride along today Steve! We saw a lot of animals, and yes on public land too. Hundreds of thousands of acres to cover now that I had never laid eyes on before. Some good, not so good but y'all better believe I'll be working it. Gotta pay my dues! Thanks again to Steve, and all you guys that give advice and tips on SCH.

Great pics and info as usual Steve. I have not hunted any areas except SF wildfire area and wish I had permission to hunt some private land in that same area. Any ideas in regards to Engineer Road?

msailor said:
Great pics and info as usual Steve. I have not hunted any areas except SF wildfire area and wish I had permission to hunt some private land in that same area. Any ideas in regards to Engineer Road?

PM sent

I have burned tons of fuel in the ramona area and saw way less game than that. I moved up to ramona last December and put 3 solid months of trail blazing in.

punkur67 said:
I have burned tons of fuel in the ramona area and saw way less game than that. I moved up to ramona last December and put 3 solid months of trail blazing in.
I moved to Ramona a year ago but have been hunting up here for a while trust me theirs animals around here if you know where to look

I hate lions!........One less buck on the property......... :(

For whatever reason the camera didn't work during the night.......The buck was drug about 20 yds from this location and was almost totally gone.

Attachments

• SUNP0372.JPG
    SUNP0372.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 100

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu