Eastern Sierra Family Trip

Gteam2

Oct 24, 2013
Just got back from a trip up around the Mammoth Lakes area. We had some great fishing and I was able to get some elevation training. My sons best friend was able to join us and caught the most fish he has ever caught. The big fish of the trip was caught by my wife at 3.3 lbs. I look forward to our annual summer trip every year, this being our 22nd year going up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg_thumb2.png
    image.jpg_thumb2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg_thumb1.png
    image.jpg_thumb1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
Outstanding! Way to keep up a great family tradition, and get in some PT for yourself 8)

Sent via Tapatalk

Lungpopper said:
Looks like a fun time. Your wife's fish looks huge compared to the other fish on that stringer.
Her fish was definitely bigger and the others on the stringer were the ones that got deep hooked, average size for the lake we were fishing. They made for a great meal and lots of fun! :)

Looks like you guys had a blast, hope we can join you guys next year.

Sounds like you had an awesome trip. Thanks for posting!

Great looking trip and a beautiful brown (my favorite)........Spent much of my childhood in the Sierra's........Always seemed like another world after leaving the city....... :D

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu