Eastmans Bowhuntnig Journal

Larry Cochran

Utah Buck 2010
Jan 8, 2011
Alpine, Ca
I wanted to give a thumbs up to Eastmans Bowhunting Journal. They continue to put out a great magazine and the articles are great and are a great source of information for us DIY hunters. What do you hunters think out there? What other publications can you reccomend? My January issue had some huge bulls taken and had some good information if you are going to hunt Arizona, Utah and Wyoming this upcoming year. Keep it up Eastmans.

I get Eastmans too. I wish it came every month.

I live on Eastmans magazines, I pray every night that I will win there contest someday. If I do it will be the hunt of a life time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu